Time & Location
Nov 10, 2023, 3:00 PM – Nov 12, 2023, 11:00 AM
Floral City, Floral City, FL 34436, USA
About the event
Healing and building a life that moves you toward wholeness and your greatest potential is a process. A process you likely weren't taught in school or by your parents. This immersion will open the doors to that process and show you what's truly possible.
So what does it mean to be a whole human?
-Be able to process your emotions and respond consciously in triggering situations.
-Have the ability to witness your mind and learn from the quiet voice underneath the constant chatter.
-Learn deep wisdom and cultivate an inner knowing that healing is not only possible, but it's the most natural unfolding of life and leads you to your purpose in service to the world.
-Have heartfelt meaningful relationships filled with love and compassion that give you a feeling of shelter and support as you courageously take steps forward in your process of self discovery.
-Build a conscious, holistic way of living that moves you toward your Golden Self and purpose in this world with each passing day... And so much more!
What to expect?
- Learn how to bring Ayurveda into your life as a way of living.
- Learn your unique, individual Ayurvedic constitution and self care practices to manage stress, and increase health naturally.
- Group experiences to grow community and the understanding that profound healing happens in healthy relationships.
- Bring a greater level of understanding to your personal health challenges whether they be physical, mental or emotional and experience clear direction and movement toward healing them.
- Explore, digest and integrate trauma to experience wholeness and give greater meaning to your life story.
- Build friendships with unique individuals who share the desire to heal, awaken their true selves and live a life of meaningful contribution in service to others.
- Establish a daily practice of meditation, movement and Breathwork.
Intro to Ayurveda Class: to understand the 5 elements, 3 dosha’s, how they manifest in nature, your body, mind and how to bring balance to them.
Ayurveda the Mind & Emotions: In this class we will explore the foundation of practicing Ayurveda in your life, which starts with awareness, acceptance and understanding of the different emotions and physical sensations you feel everyday of your life. You'll also learn emotion processing techniques which teach you how to become aware of your emotions and experience them as healing medicine.
Ayurveda and Self Care class: Establish the basic universal practices of nurturing yourself as a way of living.
Group Nature Outing: Connecting and Healing through the 5 elements.
Conscious Communication: Learning how to hold space for others, reflective listen, and supporting conscious communication.
Life Vision process: Discover what's most important to you now in your life, integrated SMART goals to move toward that vision and supportive lifestyle practices learned during your time with us.
Creative COOKING Retreat$1,150.00+$28.75 service fee